Welcome to our forum and thank you for visiting! You cannot join, yet, so stay tuned for our opening date!

Share | 

Newbie Guide

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neo Queen Serenity
Founder

Founder

Stars : 2084

PostSubject: Newbie Guide   Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:27 pm

Welcome
Welcome to our forum!

Q&A

I need help! Who can I message? Sailor Jupiter or Neo Queen Serenity.

I need help with posting functions? Visit our thread filled with "forum mini-tutorials" it explains a majority of posting buttons and functions.

There are too many avatars and signatures to select from! I have more than two bumpers and stamps! How many should I put in my signature? You can use a signature rotating site (Such as GrumpyBumpers or SignAvatar for your bumpers, stamps, and signatures. GrumpyBumpers in recommended because you are not allowed to created multiple accounts on SignAvatar. You cannot rotate your avatars, however.

I need a signature and/or avatar, where can I find one? If you cannot make your own or if you'd rather have someone else make it, go to the graphic requests forum.  It is highly advised you download the graphics of your choice and re-host them (imgur, postimg, nickpic.host, etc).

Freebies
If you are *new here, you may be interested in this section. The founder (Neo Queenie, Neo Queen Serenity) has created carefully crafted signatures + avatars specifically created for new members. It is highly advised you download them and re-host them (imgur, postimg, etc).

*anyone can use these graphics, it is just a better resource for newer members because they are likely to not have a signature or avatar yet.

the elegant queen of the  f o r u m s
Banners by Minako's sailor moon page and me
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thestargarden.forumotion.com

Newbie Guide
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1