The Star Garden
Welcome to the star garden forums, a brand new sailor moon forum! We offer games, a variety of discussion forums, graphics, roleplay, and more! Guest cannot view certain forums as well, so be sure to sign up today! ♥️

Welcome to our forum and thank you for visiting! We've just opened!
Our refer a friend program is live! Invite people and get rewards!
Our staff search is open! Join our staff team today!

Share | 

Newbie Guide

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neo Queen Serenity
Sailor Moon

Sailor Moon

Stars : 3237

PostSubject: Newbie Guide   Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:27 pm

Welcome

Q&A

I need help! Who can I message? Sailor Jupiter, Sailor Mercury, Sailor Venus, Sailor Mars or Neo Queen Serenity. Or if you prefer a quicker response send one of us a pm on discord.

I need help with posting functions? Visit our thread filled with "forum mini-tutorials" it explains a majority of posting buttons and functions.

There are too many avatars and signatures to select from! I have more than two bumpers signatures! What should I do?  You can use a signature rotating site (Such as GrumpyBumpers or SignAvatar for your bumpers, stamps, and signatures. GrumpyBumpers is recommended because you are not allowed to created multiple accounts on SignAvatar. You cannot rotate your avatars, however.

I need a signature and/or avatar, where can I find one? If you cannot make your own or if you'd rather have someone else make it, go to the graphic requests forum.  It is highly advised you download the graphics of your choice and re-host them (imgur, postimg, nickpic.host, etc), in case the original file is lost.

Freebies
If you are *new here, you may be interested in this section. The founder (Neo Queen Serenity) has created carefully crafted signatures + avatars specifically created for new members. It is highly advised you download them and re-host them (imgur, postimg, etc). 

Signatures

*anyone can use these graphics, it is just a better resource for newer members because they are likely to not have a signature or avatar.

the elegant queen of the  f o r u m s
Back to top Go down
http://thestargarden.forumotion.com

Newbie Guide
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1