The Star Garden
Welcome to the star garden forums, a brand new sailor moon forum! We offer games, a variety of discussion forums, graphics, roleplay, and more! Guest cannot view certain forums as well, so be sure to sign up today! ♥️
The Star Garden
Welcome to the star garden forums, a brand new sailor moon forum! We offer games, a variety of discussion forums, graphics, roleplay, and more! Guest cannot view certain forums as well, so be sure to sign up today! ♥️

Welcome to our forum and thank you for visiting! We've just opened!
Our refer a friend program is live! Invite people and get rewards!
Our staff search is open! Join our staff team today!

Affiliate with SG!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neo Queen Serenity
Sailor Moon
Neo Queen Serenity

Sailor Moon

Stars : 13002

Affiliate with SG! Empty
PostSubject: Affiliate with SG!   Affiliate with SG! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2017 12:14 am

Thank you for wanting to affiliate with SG! Please fill out the form below and reply! Your advert will be posted on the portal's sidebar, at the top.

Quick Rules

• I can refuse to partner with you for whatever reason I chose.
  • Images MUST be 88x31px wide.
  • Broken links or buttons will be removed within 5 days, unless I am notified.
  • Will not be affiliating with: Adult (18+) Sites, Non-sailor moon sites. Besides those two site categories, I am extremely open to affiliation.

Code:
----------TEMPLATE CODE - REMOVE THIS MESSAGE----------

[b]Name of site:[/b]
[b]URL:[/b]
[b]Icon Image(URL):[/b]

Our icons
Affiliate with SG! L6pIP5b Affiliate with SG! ZpqAhZX Affiliate with SG! AdFZwPU Affiliate with SG! QhNbcJc Affiliate with SG! ZTwPL6R

Affiliate with SG! YMVhJsA Affiliate with SG! PnOZrJSl Affiliate with SG! SAnV4vm
Back to top Go down
https://thestargarden.forumotion.com

Affiliate with SG!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Star Garden :: Tokyo Tower :: Sailor Moon Sites-
Jump to: