Welcome to our forum and thank you for visiting! You cannot join, yet, so stay tuned for our opening date!

Share | 

Member Ranks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Neo Queen Serenity

Stars : 1744

PostSubject: Member Ranks   Fri May 05, 2017 9:39 pm

We have a couple ranks you can earn, and they also come with benefits! These ranks are based of off Sailor Moon's transformations in the manga. We added these to make the forum experience more enjoyable!

The very first rank you get here! Comes with no extra info.

The second rank. To get this rank you must:

Be a member for a week
 Have 20 posts.
Pm a staff member with the title "I want to become a crystal member".

The third rank. To get this you must:

Be a member for 2 weeks.
 Have at least 60 posts.
Pm a staff member with a PM titled, "I want to become a cosmic member". And your request will be accepted if you meet the requirements.

The fourth rank! To get this you must:

Be a member for a month
Have at least 100 posts
PM a staff member with the title "I would like to become a crisis member" and we will ask you questions relating to the site rules, conduct, and maybe some sailor moon stuff!

The fifth and final rank. These are older members, who have used the forums for a long time. These members get a monthly "allowance" of 100 stars, get access to a private and exclusive forum, get special stickers, graphics, and icons. They also have a special, private channel on the discord server. As well as other eternal-only member gifts, surprises, and bonuses. To get this rank you must:

Must be registered for 4 months.
 Must have 200 posts.
 Pm a staff member titled "I want to become a eternal member". You choose a sailor moon subject (sera myu, anime, manga, etc), and you have to complete a 10-question quiz. To pass, you have to at least get an 70%. If you fail this quiz, you have to wait 5 days to retry.

the elegant queen of the  f o r u m s
Banners by Minako's sailor moon page and me
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thestargarden.forumotion.com
Member Ranks
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1