The Star Garden
Welcome to the star garden forums, a brand new sailor moon forum! We offer games, a variety of discussion forums, graphics, roleplay, and more! Guest cannot view certain forums as well, so be sure to sign up today! ♥️
The Star Garden
Welcome to the star garden forums, a brand new sailor moon forum! We offer games, a variety of discussion forums, graphics, roleplay, and more! Guest cannot view certain forums as well, so be sure to sign up today! ♥️

Welcome to our forum and thank you for visiting! We've just opened!
Our refer a friend program is live! Invite people and get rewards!
Our staff search is open! Join our staff team today!

Stars (virtual currency) 101

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neo Queen Serenity
Sailor Moon
Neo Queen Serenity

Sailor Moon

Stars : 12892

Stars (virtual currency) 101 Empty
PostSubject: Stars (virtual currency) 101   Stars (virtual currency) 101 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2017 11:24 pm

Stars (virtual currency) 101 MsnPj7L

What are stars? Why do they exist?
Stars are SG's virtual currency so we can encourage members to use and post on the forum, as well as be active. This is another fun part of our forum!

How can I earn them?
Click this link! Members in different groups earn different amounts of points. You can also earn them by simply posting and creating threads.

What can I do with them?
You can purchase things in the silver emporium (eternal members only). As well as other things that require stars.

How many stars do I have?
There is a stars field under your avatar, the number next to it is your current star count! <3

If you have any questions (no such thing as a dumb question), PM Neo Queen Serenity.
Back to top Go down
https://thestargarden.forumotion.com

Stars (virtual currency) 101
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Star Garden :: Galaxy Cauldron :: Rules & Information-
Jump to: